Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jonte's Make UP!

Phew! Just finished recordin' the vox for the theme song to a short film on Voguing. This form of modern dance has origins dating back to the 1930's in the Ballrooms of Harlem, no not Madonna! Believe that! Folkz would compete with photo model like poses and fashion.

I had too much FUN! "Walk B*tch, Walk B*tch, Walk for Me! Throw Shade! Throw Shade! Throw Shade!" They're all kinda like battle terms in voguing, where the mc pumps up the dancerz with tellin' em they're a B.I.T.C.H or C.U.N.T. [Both words are of the highest distinction.]

Jenny, the director, and I were both laughin' our asses off by the time we were done, especially when I was directed to shake my head and make droolin' dawg soundz - BRrrrrrrRrrr! haha The perfect segue into the most wildest FIERCEST dancer on this marble we call home!!! He's most famous for choreographin' the boobie slip up with Janet. hehe ;-)

INTRODUCIN' MY HERO JONTE!




"Blush, eyeliner, hush, see what you made me do. Make up! make up! Base, mascara, erase, I wanna look good for you, make up! make up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment