Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPOLOPO!


Ja, må du leva, Ja, må du leva,
Ja, må du leva uti hundrade år.
Ja, må du leva, Ja, må du leva,
Ja, må du leva uti hundrade år.

The Swedish Happy Birthday song translates, "Yes may he live long, yes may he live long, yes may he live long for 100 years" and then it goes on to say "And when he has lived for 100 years, then we will shoot him, then we will shoot him, then we will shoot him on a wheelbarrow!" haha

I had to share this sweety tweety old photo of my production wiz n' soulmate Opolopo showin' his little sis his synth/keyboard, a Casio vl-tone. Yeh yeh, ya know I'm a cheeZeball already so sue me!!! Check out the ol' school headphonez n' boom box behind! hehe Can ya believe he was already makin' his own muze back then? Hold up, I got him to play me some cassette tape recordings from when he was 14, I made a little vid of the replay...let me find it!

;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment