Sunday, January 11, 2009

Technology & Revolution


Been readin' a supa cool discussion King Britt just put up on facebook.

HAS TECHNOLOGY HELPED BRING A GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS

Just as we are on the internet social highway now, technology to me has helped build a digital global consciousness and connect from our rooms. But it has also hurt the actual human physical social interaction. What do you think of all of these networks (twitter, tumbler, myspace, etc) and how has it effected you...


I say...

Interaction and communication in any shape or form is good. I get high chattin' wit strangers in the grocery line up as I do dogs n' cats while skippin' down the street, oh and textin' and writing love letters at the press of a button YAY! I guess it all depends on the person.

A positive example of TECHNOLOGY's impact on the people. REVOLUTION!!! Check the link below smartie pantsie pies! ;-)

http://www.seeingisbelieving.ca/storyboard/revolution/