Monday, March 9, 2009

Hartchef Discos


Bwoy oh bwoy did I have to shake off the cobwebs. Just had my first 6 hour long freestyle jam with Dj Seeg Weed aka Thomas Wingren on Friday. He is such a pleasure to play wit not only cos he's a master when it comes to rhythm BUT a human encyclopedia when it comes to muze.

He got me singin' over some dope DOPE dope experimental house out on a sweet little lovin' label from Cologne, HARTCHEF.

I'm supa picky when it comes to HOUSE, not because I choose to be but because my ears are used to hearing jazz fusion, bruk, experimental hip hop and so on and so forth. I can't help but get bored if there are no changes for example. haha I am naturally drawn to muze that is soulful AND peculiar, ya know somewhat imaginative and quirky, pushing the boundaries of that typical thumpin' 4/4. Nah, ya don't have to change that, but have some DAMN imagination with the sounds ya use please!!!

Check the label's releases!

Hugo 'Minisalatini'
Tom Ellis 'Tried and Tested'

Bitty Bites and BubbleZZzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment