Tuesday, July 27, 2010

THE FUZES MIZ FUZE & CREW BLEW!!!

I had MY DEBUT ALBUM photoshoot wit WONDERFULITEZ ARASH & BAS last nite everyone!!! YAYA! Such creative craZiness - little ol' me draggin' gear round the city like a donut, searchin' for the perfect FOOD inspiration for the boyz, PURPLE CAULIFLOWER, yeh it was the closest we could find to UBE. ;-D

HAIR EVERYWHERE! AQUAMARINE BLUE LIPZ! 10 FUZES BLOWN!!!

Kockin', whoopz Freudian slip, Knockin' on doorz asking cute neighbors for extra fusez. We laughed, we sang profanities, we OOooohed, we aHHHhhhhED! GEESH I AM SO EXCITED!!! I couldn't have been given a sweeter creative DUO to work with. sigh...

ETERNAL THANX ARASH & BAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a blessing to collab with people who BELIEVE in ME!

This is just what I needed to get me over my HUMP. Lesson learned, never ever toast "PLEASE FAIL!" before doin' anyting in life. ;-P



Miz Fuze embraces the extreme contrastz in her life she thinkz...

No comments:

Post a Comment