Saturday, September 12, 2009

SO PROUD OF MY BABY! ;-D


OPOLOPO's II LP - BEYOND JIPANGU, OUT WORLDWIDE! GET IT HERE!

No longer a Japanese Import folkz!!!

"Every time I hear music from Opolopo, my spirit lifts a little more. Technically and musically gifted, his risk taking grows with his confidence on every release. An undoubtedly necessary warrior in the new underground resistance to the norm." - Domu

"Always challenging, constantly surprising and definitely one of the leaders of the euro new school. Louder!!!" - Mark de Clive Lowe

"Opolopo and Amalia together is like FIRE!!!!!... I have to wear my oven mits to play their tunes!" - Daz-I-Kue

[[[CHEEZE ALERT]]]

Miz Fuze feels like the luckiest gurl in the omniverse to have the most talented DIVINELY sweet man in her life lovin' her...

2 comments: