Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ryuichi Sakamoto - Riot in Lagos


I don't get it? [ssscratch head] How the heck did I miss out on this masterpiece of a jam when I'M A YELLOW MAGIC ORCHESTRA FAN!!!

Above is a LIVE vid of the track. I've had the main melodic hook stuck in my head all day today, it's so ADDICTIVE! [Aside - The 2nd little car in the begin, reminds me of Shuya Okino's sweet limousine he rolled us around in Shibuya. hehe] Ow how I miss JAPAN! Shouts outs to Kyoto Jazz Massive, Yukari, Hideaki! ;-D

The vid I really wanted ya to watch has the link disabled soOOo ya just gotta click here! Stunning to hear Ryuichi's composition on the acoustic piano...

Miz Fuze bought her 1st pair of jeans in 10 yearz. They are uncomfortable, her ass hangz out, why oh why?

No comments:

Post a Comment