Wednesday, November 4, 2009

deliberately. coincidently. seriously an UPDATE!

Dearest fello & fella vigilantes,

What can I tell ya, I've been tryin' to make the final tweaks on my DEBUT. Yeh I know it's 6 months behind schedule BUT that's a whole other can of squiggly gummy wormz.

I find as an artist I gotta live it, collect it, stir it, then poop it! ;-P

...I have this love/hate relationship with feeling I'm so interesting. I'm online therefore I am. I update therefore I am. I have nothing to do but remind ya I'm here THEREFORE I AM! Well what about when I'm not zappin' ya, helpin' fuel your attention defecit? Am I still that same entity you would want to connect with and tickle?

The krispiez will connect no doubt, but the flakez will steer clear away once I've instinctively sniffed em out in 20.54783625 seconds. It sucks having this power, ya know that attraction to REAL consistently down to earth folk...

Okey, okey enuf philosophizing, you gotta meet the 4 dudez who devoted their creative energy to the BLACKTOP RELEASE of mine.

Jason Hogans aka Brownstudy aka Medium Parnell aka MOOT ZOO via Berkley. His interpretation got me cruisin' convertibly down the Californian coast into Tijuana with a big Mexican donut in hand.




John Arnold aka John Arnold, best known for his collaborative FUNK with Ayro aka Jeremy Ellis via Detroit. His rub KICKS IT HARD!


The boy I alwayz talk about, Peter Major aka Fathead aka Opolopo via Stockholm, bringin' an electricuted back to the future flav. ;-D


Alas but not last, Rob Anhofer aka Aklimatize aka BLACKTOP via my home Vancouver. His free spirited swing tripz ya, oOOoh and that chorus takes me back to hot summers with sesame street on the box.


Ya know I'm all about 2009 being the year of the DIVINE EMPRESS, but I lied, that's gonna be 2010 with Eska, Lady Alma, Bembe, Linn and every other woman I know releasing their DEBUT!!! ;-D

2 comments:

  1. "Ya know I'm all about 2009 being the year of the DIVINE EMPRESS, but I lied, that's gonna be 2010 with Eska, Lady Alma, Bembe, Linn and every other woman I know releasing their DEBUT!!! ;-D"

    Does this mean YOUR debut is coming next year too?

    ReplyDelete